– SaferSecurity, Inc. –
Officer’s, Consulant/Advisors, and Staff Members
John Rea – SaferSecurity, Inc. Advisory Board & Counsel
SaferSecurity, Inc. is honored to have John Rea on the Advisory Board and Counsel, and as a friend and associate.
As a plank owner of the original SEAL Team Six, working with Dick Marckinko during the early years of building TEAM Six, John became cross-trained in all aspects of security and defense.
Upon leaving the Navy, John was hired to lead the Security department for NAV/SEA Security Operations Center at the Dept of the NAVY until his retirement, and has worked in other areas of security/defense for both private and public entities. With John on board, there’s no case which will be out of reach for SaferSecurity, Inc.’s private investigators.
Willis Parr – Retired Naval Devil Doc Media Director for SaferSecurity, Inc. & The Valkyrie Initiative
Producer of Battlefield Home on iHeart Media, Inc.;
Vice President of The Valkyrie Initiative
Willis Parr is all of the above and more. He is also liason to military and first responder groups for both The Valkyrie Initiative and SaferSecurity, Inc. Willis’ experience as a Naval corpman attached to several Marine units, makes him well suited for the positions he holds.
Willis also owns Split Finger Productions, a media production company, and Dangerous Grounds Network, from which the Battlefield Home Radio Show & Podcast can be found.
Jeff Hamock – Investigator,
U.S. Marine, Retired
Director of Investigations at Freedom Litigation Support & Comprehensive Investigative Group
Discipline honed in the Marine Corps, Jeff’s work ethic is thoroughly suited to the detailed needs of investigation. He is specialized in surveillance, background checks, and legal investigations. He is also one of SaferSecurity, Inc.’s go-to guy for bug sweeps.
Jeff has a heart for investigations involving children and works diligently toward a resolution in the best interests of the child.
Brian Wilson -Director of Vulnerability and Risk Assessment
Professional Special Operations Leader and Staff Officer with over thirty-five years of extensive experience in positions of increasing responsibility while in diverse and complex assignments worldwide. Seasoned decision maker experienced in merging mission requirements with command intent. Excels in relationship building.
- Built the US Special Operations Command enterprise wide Military Deception capability from the
- ground up.
- Charged with restructure of the SOCSO J3 organization to maximize efficiency and talent in a resource constrained environment.
- Evaluated leaders at varying levels and developed leadership training courses providing guidance and mentorship during physically and mentally demanding training.
- Planned and executed highly sensitive time compressed military missions and briefed senior US and foreign military leaders on those operations.
- Coordinated the integration of Army Special Forces for joint and combined transformation into the future.
- Commander, Special Operational Detachment Alpha 356/354, B Company, 2d Battalion, 3d Special Forces Group (Airborne), Fort Bragg, NC
- Operations Integrator, J3, Special Operations Command, South, Homestead, FL, Jan 2019 – Present
- Operational Advisor, Charlie Squadron, Asymmetric Warfare Group, Fort Meade, MD, Apr 2018 – Nov 2018
- Acquisition Specialist, Calhoun International, Acquisition Support to USSOCOM, Apr 2017 – March 2018
- Military Deception Planner, JMark Services, MILDEC Support to OUSD(I), 2010 to 2016
- Task Lead, Gemini Industries, Support to USSOCOM ALMBOS Contract, 2006-2010
- Pfizer Pharmaceutical Professional Healthcare Representative, Gainesville, FL, 2003-2006
- Special Forces Project Officer, Experimentation Division, Army Special Operations Battle Lab, US Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School, Fort Bragg, NC, 2002-2003
- Multiple Army Special Operations Assignments, 3d and 7th Special Forces Group (Airborne), Fort Bragg, NC, 1987-2002
- Multiple Army Administrative Specialist Assignments, 1981-1987